ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio expression 182 rear spoiler, front and rear bumper

Clio 1.2 16V
Basically I want to know how to go about putting 182 spoiler, bumpers on the expression, cause they make the car a bit more sporty without going overboard. Do I just go to a Renault dealership and ask them to fit it on it? Because I have basically no clue how to put coilovers or anything like that on my car, incase I f**k it up.

Unscrew the old ones, fit the new ones. It's really straight forward with bodywork. You'll need the RS front wings in order to fit the bumper though - as it's wider than the standard Clio ones. Then, the wheels will look to be set into the arches too much so spacers are a good call.

Clio 1.2 modified
Recently did my back end, excuse the backbox as gotta have a dual exit made. Bumper, wings and skirts next

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    172.2 KB · Views: 115
  Clio 1.2 16V
I spoke to Renault dealership and they said there is no spoiler, rear bumper or front for my clio type and age of car. Which I know is not true because people on here managed to get ones on theirs

And if you're doing the bumper and wings you may as well do the side skirts.
Renault dealership said their is no such thing for mine :( I know they're lying

Recently did my back end, excuse the backbox as gotta have a dual exit made. Bumper, wings and skirts next
Love the rear end :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Renault dealership said their is no such thing for mine 😧 I know they're lying

If you're buying bumpers, buy them second hand. Once you have paid for membership on there you can access the car parts for sale section, there are always bumpers etc on there.

It's only £12.00, and the information on this site is invaluable for all, especially if new to Clio's. Join up bud! :)

Clio 1.2 16V
One once told me they never made a car called a 200!
dam they really know nothing. I'll need to buy them off amazon :)

all u need know is to tint it :)

Luke did you fit that rear yourself :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 1.2 modified
dam they really know nothing. I'll need to buy them off amazon :smile:

all u need know is to tint it :smile:

Luke did you fit that rear yourself :smile:
I do need to tint the Windows Hahaa but kinda fed up with her now... Constant money pit! And yeah I fitted rear end... Including bumper, lights and full exhaust with a decat it took me literally an hour.

Bumper= 2x10mm each side, think there 3/4 in middle and torx screws on the top and exhaust is 13mm all along on mine.

And now she's low too

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    946.2 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    712.2 KB · Views: 76