ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio ESP question

clio 172
hi guys does my 2001 172 have esp if so can it be turned off if so how
many thanks inadvance :)

clio 172
darn its hasnt got one Knucles only the dash dimmer popped the pannel out and they are two other spare connector blocks one must be headlamp ajustment and the 3rd must be the esp switch thankyou for the advice ....... any chance i could plug one in saying they is the wireing there ?
:)

clio 172
if i see a switch at scrappys il bang it on and see what happens
Thankyou for the advice tho :)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Dont worry about it not having it, just another thing to go wrong imo.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I know that cruise control is plug and play with the switch (assuming you have the steering wheel controls etc) so perhaps the ESP is the same, if you get the control panel?

clio 172
Thankyou all will have a look ... i love this forum ask a question and real people answer ..... goto sort me bank to me paypal again then become a full member :)

BG 182
i didnt know esp was plug and play? what about the yaw rate sensors, steering angle sensors and wheel speed sensors? they wouldnt be there is not utilised? go for a drive on a wet day and understeer, if your dash lights up like a fairy you know you have esp... albeit its b****cks on short wheelbase cars