ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio driver dies in West Sussex

Where we will all feel sorry for his nearest and dearest. It is no different from any other youngster that does the wrong thing at the wrong speed.

I know we all are thinking the same. What is with the poor taste sympathy.

Granted he may have been the victim of a sadly unfortunate accident. Yet it smacks of same ol same ol.

the amount of road deaths i have heard about in the last months is unreal.the weather has to be partly down to this so everyone just take extra care.

yeah rip and thoughts go out to the family.very very unfortunate,i remember at 17 when i first past my test how easily if it hadnt been for luck i couldve crashed a few times due to my own inexperience of the consition so very sympathetic.

R.I.P

BMW E46 330i Touring

I had quite a bad crash only 10 months after passing my test. I was lucky that I could walk away and learn from my mistakes.

RIP

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

damn my sympathy goes out to the family and friends

such a shame to have a young person die so young, i hope it makes us all aware though that we arent invincable when it comes to driving, sad sad news

Yea, me too acrebo. Ive never had an accident or even lost control of my car since that crash. Best thing I ever done was lose control and come away alive, made me realise how much I had to learn. Real shame this young fella never walked away from his or he could be sitting on his computer in 7 years time telling the younger drivers the very same thing.

RIP Phillip

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

RIP! poor lad! and his family

it is a lot down to the weather! and especially being 17, with no experience driving in these conditions. im a member on RSC, and a lot of the younger drivers have had crashes as well!