ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio doesn't exist?

133T
Hi guys,

Renault don't recognise my Clio by Registration No or VIN.

Should I be concerned?... :S

TIA

Nah, wouldn't be too worried. I went in to order an RS grill using the reg plate of one in their forecourt and their system couldn't find it!

421 Cammed 172
Couldn't find mine either. Bloke at the desk blamed it on the fact it has had personal plates by previous owners Inc. Ste Burns off of here

MG ZR+ 105
mine couldnt be found on Renaults website until i used and old (private) Reg plate it had on the service history

Renault Clio RS 182
Could never find my old clio, used to really irritate me whenever i was searching for insurance online

None
Mine had a plate change before i owned it so it wouldn't show up on the renault computer either.......not unless i knew the original number maybe.

clio 182 black /gold
Couldn't find mine either. Bloke at the desk blamed it on the fact it has had personal plates by previous owners Inc. Ste Burns off of here
Renault could not find parts for mine through the private plate, but my local motor factors can find parts via my private plate. How strange.

ZX6R B1H
Ren in bolton didnt have mine on the system, Nor did they have the williams. And they didnt have Both of wiggles 172's either. So no I would not worry about it lol.