ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio dci Probs

The Jinx

When I bought the Clio part of the deal was that the Xsara would be MOTd (its first one) so they did it and failed it, reckoning on it needing £300 worth of work. Anyway after all the MOT trouble with the Xsara it was passed by an independent in Manny centre. On dropping off the car and its MOT certificate I made them aware of the hot rock holes and brown stains in the seats (both front and one rear)

They agreed to sort it and I heard nothing for 2 weeks. Rang them and they arranged for this guy to come last Sat at 9am. No show. I rang his mobile at 10:30 and they hadnt even told him about it!

Anyway, I arranged it with him for yesterday at 4pm. He arrived and took one look before saying that he wouldnt be able to do a thing because the material has a sheen on the surface. So he rang them and told them this and suggested that the only solution would be re-covering them.

After he went they phoned me back to say that some other guy would look at them and determine what he could do. Apparently, they reckon, theyve been trying not to use the first guy for some time. Why get him to look at them then. Seemed like a sorted bloke to me. Suspicious?

Anyway, I now have to go to Bolton for this guy to look at them next Wed. Hes from dentmaster I think, so Ill get him to quote me for the fresh ding in my front door.