ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio dci & Micra dci

ST170
Just test drove a Micra dci as a possible cheap runaround as I do a lot of miles now. Have to say I was very impressed. It was the '25' model and came with loads of goodies and to be honest it was quite nippy. Also, it's only £35 a year to tax and does combined 60mpg. If it's remapped it comes out at just over 100bhp and over 225lbs of torque. Think I could be tempted!

Am I right in saying this is the same as the Clio engine? If so I notice the Clio also has a 100bhp engine as standard. Is this just the same as the 82 bhp engine but with a different map?

Anyone know of any other comparable cars?

Last edited:

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
different engine i think. its also got 1 6 speed box and a bigger intercooler.

edit: sorry, thats a bit confusing what i wrote. the dci engines are the same in the micra and clio, but the 80 and 100bhp engines are different.

Last edited:
irc the 1.5 dci mircas an clios are the same nissan only offer the dci86 option in the micra renault use a difrent gear box an intercooler in the dci106/100 models the dci82/86 are the safer options if you plan to remap them

Last edited: