ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio DCI 80 (172 Rep)

172 Cup
Re: Clio dci 80

dam lol, yeah mines coming along a fair bit now, ready for paint when the weather picks up....

same with me, cheaper to buy sport bumpers than standard ones. suppose it makes the look about more ' sporty ' with its grunt under the bonnet

Alright good, have you chosen what colour to go for yet?

Mine just needs a drivers wing though someone before me fixed it with fibreglass and now it's all cracked and fallen apart :(

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa

Alright good, have you chosen what colour to go for yet?

Mine just needs a drivers wing though someone before me fixed it with fibreglass and now it's all cracked and fallen apart :(

yup, going back to its original colour, well abit different, wet gloss black ( ie it looks wet all the time ).

fibre glass fixes on wings are paps!, my original rear bumper had a fibre glass patch repair on it, didnt last long :(. as for the filler on my passenger rear quarter, thats a whole new game, 3 cm's thick filler to hide a big dent which has had to be tig pulled out

172 Cup

yup, going back to its original colour, well abit different, wet gloss black ( ie it looks wet all the time ).

fibre glass fixes on wings are paps!, my original rear bumper had a fibre glass patch repair on it, didnt last long :(. as for the filler on my passenger rear quarter, thats a whole new game, 3 cm's thick filler to hide a big dent which has had to be tig pulled out

Alright should look good then :) so I'm on the look out for pearl drivers wing if anyone has one ?

Yeah it really is crap when we put the Wing on it just all fell part, lol that sounds a much better way.

172 Cup
Yeah forgot about them will give them a shout.

Next on the list I'm thinking:
Xenon black headlights
Cup spoiler

They Will probably have to wait a while though, gonna have to save for my holiday lol.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
lol i need to start thinking about my holiday.....

i need some xenons aswell, what year is the black inserts ? becuase i know thiers grey exenons and black exenons

172 Cup
I could be going down with two other mates in a white 182 and yellow 106 gti :) but not sure with my holiday lol have to check.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
lol :), well if you do go FCS in the dci then i will keep an eye out and have a nosy :approve:. be good to see what other people have done differently

BMW 330ci
Alright mate, Car looks great, Im in the thinking process of making mine into a full rep. Just need the front end and skirts, just wondering how much did you pay for all your parts mate ? If you dont mind me asking.
PM me if you prefer.
Thanks
Brad

172 Cup
Hello, Quick update, ordered some stickers from Ady (N2Graphix), brilliant quality and got them quick. :)

Some pictures did'nt have a decent camera about, so used the iphone.

7068590557_69b60a4241_z.jpg

IMG_0091 by Blacky950, on Flickr

7068589365_61a36f3a6e_z.jpg

IMG_0090 by Blacky950, on Flickr

6922507458_1a5635b9ce_z.jpg

IMG_0094 by Blacky950, on Flickr

New elf sticker

7068586475_010c8cbf01_z.jpg

IMG_0093 by Blacky950, on Flickr