ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup Spoiler

Bye Bye 182....
Quick question. My mate has a clio cup spiler for sale and he says that he thinks the blue is monaco blue. My clio is Arctic blue. Did they do a monaco blue in the cup?

PS ive only seen the pictures and its a deep blue. How easily could I get this sprayed and fitted?

Cheers

Blue will be Mondial Blue if it was from a 172 Cup, and Arctic or Racing Blue if it was from a Cupped 182, not likely to be Racing though based on your description. It won't be Monaco unless its been resprayed.

Here is Mondial Blue Cup Spoiler...Monaco is much darker, almost navy blue.

63492782-M.jpg

Last edited:
  Bye Bye 182....
yeah thats the colour. I take it arctic blue is slightly darker then? :(

Any idea where I can get it sprayed in the Wednesbury/ Birmingham Area

my_cougar49 said:
yeah thats the colour. I take it arctic blue is slightly darker then? :(

Never really known what the difference is actually and I've parked next to plenty of Arctic 182s in my time! Maybe ever so slightly darker, hard to say to be honest...

Mondial ----- Arctic

63494585-M.jpg

Last edited:
  Bye Bye 182....
ukaskew said:
Never really known what the difference is actually and I've parked next to plenty of Arctic 182s in my time! Maybe ever so slightly darker, hard to say to be honest...

Mondial ----- Arctic

63494585-M.jpg

Thanks for your help matey. Do you know how these fit on the car?

Bye Bye 182....
thedoc said:
two screws @ each end & two in the middle

are they accessed from inside the boot? Im going to have to take off the standard 182 spoiler and put this on so im prsuming it fits over the original fixings?