ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup ITV Tonight

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Clio Cup ITV Tonight at 12:00

Fran Robinson presents action from round six of the Clio Cup and round eight of the Porsche Carrera Cup, with commentary by John Hindhaugh and Simon Hill. :D

M2 Competition
Oooooh ta, worth staying up for as missed the last round and really wanted to see.

Its my birthday at midnight too, spooky!

M2 Competition
f0xy said:
starting a bit later i think, 5 or 10 past according to guide

A ha! cheers!

This was gonna be the ultimate start to my birthday, was nearly very disappointed.

But just found out i probably got mumps, am getting ill very quick since 4pm today and my best mate has it :( bugger

rex said:
A ha! cheers!

This was gonna be the ultimate start to my birthday, was nearly very disappointed.

But just found out i probably got mumps, am getting ill very quick since 4pm today and my best mate has it :( bugger

happy birthday btw.

M2 Competition
f0xy said:
happy birthday btw.

Cheers!

Cup was good, the black clio's crash was awesome, lol, bit tense watching him career across the grass first though!

Anyone watch the carreras afterwards?

Didnt realise maxi jazz from faithless was in the carrera cup?!? :eek:

M2 Competition
I think i got mumps starting, my best mate has it and we think he's given it to me, and meant to be working a double shift...

watching the clio cup on telly was my highlight! lol

rex said:
I think i got mumps starting, my best mate has it and we think he's given it to me, and meant to be working a double shift...

watching the clio cup on telly was my highlight! lol

chicken pox fella , got mine last week :S

M2 Competition
kullycliosport said:
chicken pox fella , got mine last week :S

Lol, my bessie's been to the dr, and his is mumps, and i got the same symptoms...

Started at like 4 today, was really odd, just started feeling a bit low, then my neck swelled up, and now it hurts to move my head!

Bugger.

Had cp when i was young mate :S

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Glad a few of you caught it! Only noticed it was on late last night. Its often on with the porche racing. :)

M2 Competition
Hehe, only problem with it is that it makes me want to turn my car into a cup race car...

Money money money, lol