ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio cup exhaust

hello everyone its bin 5 days now and i love my new cup it is brill, basically i just wanted to know if their was an performance exhaust on the market that is either very very discreet, or one that will hide behind the bumper like the original one, i saw a 172 at curborough sprint course last year with a k-tec twin 3" round and i have to say it looked fantasic, searching back through your threads i would love an orbisound!!!!!!! anyone got any advise? do renault sport do a sport exhaust?

Hmmmm that could have been mine at Curborough :)

Mine had to be changed unfortunately due to the flow through the exhaust not being enough - sorted now though - I can hide people in my exhaust now lol

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

IIRC K-tec are releasing a performance exhaust in the style of the 172 one, hidden but better sounding + possible performance increase.

Moved to Exterior Power & Mechanical.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by BeeDub on 13 February 2004

basically i just wanted to know if their was an performance exhaust on the market that is either very very discreet, or one that will hide behind the bumper like the original one,
Speak to K-Tec mate, they are launching a new range of performance exhausts with a hidden tailpipe, so visually it will look standard as its niot visible externally!

Obviously you still get a sporty exhaust note and the performance gains too...