ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup 197 R27 F1!

Clio 197 R27 F1
This is my 2nd car, picked this little beauty up on the 29th March, tell me your opinions! :rolleyes:

IMG_48631_zps43784bb0.jpg

Front Shot of the car, imo i l think its one of the best colours!

IMG_48641_zpsac60768c.jpg

Looks so mean from the back :)

IMG_49401_zps14eff523.jpg

First thing i did was bleed the brakes making sure the Brembo's were working at their best!

IMG_49411_zps355bed86.jpg

Just looking to do some future mods now;
Want the Cup spoiler, splitter & sideskirts
New Brake Pads and braided lines
Possibly a Decat

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Photos don't do albi justice, it's an amazing colour!

plans sound good, but I wouldn't recommend a decat as it'll make the flat spot bigger/more noticeable. Remove the silencer instead, gives them a much raspier note :)

ive recently fitted a cup spoiler to mine. It was terrifying lol!

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Just to make you aware, this isn't a 'Cup' as you have put in the title. The Cup was a different car. This is a RenaultSport Clio 197 F1 Team.

PS, Nice car! I'm guesssing this is your first hot hatch and you are young? If so, please be careful as these cars do compensate for a lack of talent - but only for so long.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
The r27 introduced the cup chassis to the 197 range in 2007, any cars before that didnt have the cup chassis and the ones after could be specced with it. As well as a 197 cup model being introduced in 08 :)

/geek

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Looks nice. Enjoy it.

Photos don't do albi justice, it's an amazing colour!

plans sound good, but I wouldn't recommend a decat as it'll make the flat spot bigger/more noticeable. Remove the silencer instead, gives them a much raspier note :)

ive recently fitted a cup spoiler to mine. It was terrifying lol!

Pic? Havnt seen LY with a cup spoiler.

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
I would love a 197 but the mpg puts me off... i do around 1200 miles a month and im averaging 36mpg from my 182.. they do look damn good tho :eek:

Clio 197 R27 F1
I travel across the country each week, this can get me 35mpg with cruise control on the motorway so that's fine for me I guess!