ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio cup 172 newbie.

Iceberg Cup 172
Hi all, name's Shaun and I live in Glasgow.

I'm a new member to the forum and to new to Renault ownership.

Bought an iceberg silver Clio cup 172 yesterday. So here it is.

20130927_183909.jpg

20130927_183450.jpg

The guy I bought it from didn't like the turinis...but I have them there awaiting a refurb and they will be going back on. The bullets will be replaced with silver ones and the interior will be going back to standard...one day. I quite like the half leathers. Also, I will replace the number decals on the door.

So yeah, comments welcome.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome mate

Love Iceburg Cups, quite rare aswel

Will look spot on with the Turinis and silver bullets back on

Iceberg Cup 172
Its a nice car, couple wee niggly issues I want to sort.

It has a ktec decat, and magnex back box that I will be changing for a ktec stealth. Engine management light came on, o2 sensor. Presumably because of the decat.

It has 62k miles with little history but lots of Mots and the all important cambelt receipt at 49k.

I took a bit of a gamble at £2k but so far I'm quite happy.

172 cup turbo
Its a nice car, couple wee niggly issues I want to sort.

It has a ktec decat, and magnex back box that I will be changing for a ktec stealth. Engine management light came on, o2 sensor. Presumably because of the decat.

It has 62k miles with little history but lots of Mots and the all important cambelt receipt at 49k.

I took a bit of a gamble at £2k but so far I'm quite happy.

good price IMOIMO