ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio crashed into VW Jetta

Dyson
The Mrs had a bit of a shunt the other day. She was pulling out of a turn in a built up estate and didn't see the Jetta coming from the left. She started to pull out when this happened:

DSC02149.jpg

DSC02150.jpg

DSC02151.jpg

DSC02152.jpg

All it did the her car was this:

DSC_0141-1.jpg

DSC_0143-1.jpg

I never thought this waser jet hated german cars so much! Nasty little fella!

DSC_0140-1.jpg

DSC_0139.jpg

Whoops!

MCS R56
I did that when I had my VTR, right down the side of a Cavalier. Next to no damage on the VTR and a full cars length of damage to the Cav. Exchanged details and nothing heard!

Golf R soon...
:eek:

Glad it wasn't you driving Mr Harry :clown:

Damage on that Jetta looks quite nasty!

Doh...im surprised the Jetta came out worse though. considering its metal and the clios
virtually plastic!

Golf TDI
mad , normally its the other way around . my mum once went into the side of a clio and she was driving a vectra sri and their wasnt a hardly a mark on the vectra but a massive dent in the clio's door .

320d
When i'm older and living with wife/gf i will have my car which only i drive because women cant be trusted.

Dyson
The bumper is slightly adrift so i'm thinking it'll be ok. Not that it matters if it needs a whole new bumper.

You pays your excess you gets your car fixed.

Megane 230 R26
Doh :( Madley Park is such a s**t layout with cars everywhere, you have to be alert to people creeping out to try and see if the road is clear, which obviously he wasn't!

God knows how the Council let the developers build that estate, it's a joke!