ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio complete with Pro race 1.2's

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
got well dirty last night, god i hate british winter! lol
PC010474.jpg

PC010475.jpg

PC010476.jpg

PC010477.jpg

who wrote this last night then??
PC010478.jpg

PC010479.jpg

and yes, it needs lowering :) i know, its just guna cost me a packet!

leeds, getting slammed, as for the eyebrows, theyre stayin :) at least for a while

172 M69 eater
slam it and say bye bye to the eye brows... lovin the black and white but then i would wouldnt i ;)

Rb 182
lower it (lots), paint eyebrows and get the rust on the rear arch done. Trust me its better to get it done sooner rather than later. Then it will be mint! :)

S2000
yup, lower it mate and it will look great. Mine is exactly the same height as I just haven't had any time to fit the lowering springs I have and I hate driving wiht it so high. Hoping to get it done in a couple of weeks though.

lowering in jan :) just have to decide on either springs or full kit...... dmapers etc do need replacing really but i dont know how much money il have.
rust is gettin sorted soon too :)
the eyebrows...hmmm, might take em off as a project to spray em i suppose.....

but thanks for all the compliments :)

leeds vto, you at leeds met?.

i have ph2 grile, only the ebay seller didnt send me the clips for it, it fixes on sifferently... :(

dont suppose anyone has the fixing bits for it?

and wants to donate them to me?

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
racing182 said:
i still havnt seen you about to say you live so close
Me neither. Though I haven't seen you in ages either Jamie. I don't think the 'Forth could survive seeing 2 stunning Clios in the same place at the same time LOL.