ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio bumpers

Clio 1.2 16v
I'm sure I've read somewhere that ph2 clio sport bumpers fit a ph 1 mk 2 clio do they actually? And are the silver clio sports the same colour as a silver clio grande? Thanks

CLIO 2 RS trackcar
Hi and welcome :D

I'm an odl old French member since... yesterday :eek:

So If I understand well your question (sorry for my bad English language level) :

YES WE CAN !!!! (like said Obama ^^)

But it's more easy for the back bumper than for the front bumper

Look at the photos of my Clio 2 ph1 in my topic for the rear bumper ---> http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?645044-a-French-(RS-Fan)-is-in-the-place-!-)

I dont made that for the front because for me the front bumper of the Clio 2 Ph1 is nicer than the front of a Clio 2 Ph2 ^^ ;-)

CLIO 2 RS trackcar
Not really sorry

I said "more easy for the rear" but in the facts even for the rear we must mod also some supports (but thus less than for the front) to adapt the bumper of the mk2 ph2 on a mk2 ph1

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 16v
I want the ph1 172 front but the ph2 sport rear I've seen it before so it is definitely possible