ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio brochure Aug 2004 inc. 182 & V6 255, 99p eBay purchase

Received this in the post today after bidding 99p for it on eBay :smile: good read and nice wee piece of memorabilia for anyone interested. Shows options lists, specs, features, pics, and all the usual showroom brochure stuff for all models throughout the Mk2 range at the time (Aug 04) including a few pages on the 182 and the V6 255. Did see a specific RenaultSport 04 brochure listed as well, but didn't fancy paying the 15 odd quid for it. Few pics below for anyone interested :smile:
brochure1.jpg
brochure2.jpg
brochure3.jpg
brochure4.jpg
brochure5.jpg
brochure6.jpg

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
I remember being 20 and having a brochure when the 172 came out - it was the car I always wanted. I think that's why I love 182s so much

Yes the options page is good, never knew the cup suspension pack included revised steering geometry, that mean a tighter rack or something over the standard 182? And noticed there's no mention of recaros in the optional extras, where they only available once the trophy had been announced perhaps?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I remember going to look at a brand new Clio 182 at Renault when my mate was going to buy one, looked amazing in the showroom!

He ended up getting a Focus 😧

An orange one
The rare one is the black 2004 brochure (most were blue covers) which had the fold out part for the short lived Clio V6 I.D leather interiors.

Must have been great to spec up and order a new 182/V6 back in the day!