ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio back and new plates to go with it

PHS 1 172 SILVER
had my clio back 5days now and its running like new:)
went to have my plates put on the other day, i know it says GT but it will go with my second car next year. so what do you think?;)

Attachments

• SP_A0181.jpg
    SP_A0181.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 91
  • SP_A0179.jpg
    SP_A0179.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 89
  PHS 1 172 SILVER
ha ha got two sets made up so if i do get pulled i will eather act blond saying i didnt know or say i have bin to a show and forgot i had them on. and i get away with everything just ask foxon lol but you know they look good;)

Good luck if you do get pulled.
They'll still do you for them if they want to though. Ignorance is no excure & all that.

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Guessed I've missed previous threads ? Where has it been & whats been done ?
Plates are naughty but nice;) (til you get pulled that is......)

PHS 1 172 SILVER
well i think it goes to say women get away with everything lol all we have to do is start crying;)

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Ah you neva know a teary eyed girl always get what they want, can see it working with a well just this once but if i see you with them on again .....blah blah

lol

PHS 1 172 SILVER
Lol, like that's going to work with the police if you do get pulled.
thats why about a 2 years ago got pulled in my friends car with no insurance and i started crying but to be fare didint fancing loseing my licence :S but they ripped the producer up and let me off, its nothing to brag about but you all still know that women do get away with it all the time:rasp:

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
:nono: Women LOL !

Sneeky the lot of you haha, do keep us informed how long it takes before you get pulled with the plates tho eh;)

PHS 1 172 SILVER
will let you know lol im sure it wont take long lol but for some reason when ever i get pulled its the same copper :S but he likes me so he just laffs at me but my other plates were not legel but had them on for a year never had a problem :star:

PHS 1 172 SILVER
im a women thats all i need to say lol cops go easy on women they hate you men:rasp: they just think boy racer lol;)

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Haha nice one Lisa, the local law enforcement has a sweet spot for you now thats always gonna get you a let off.

Car & plates looking good btw