ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 4 Steering wheel anyone? Splines look same as Clio II and III

Renaults
We have just got two of these in at work and the splines look the same, this is not the sport one but it is the higher specification leather type with piano black finish and leather. With airbag. Same size as Clio 197 200 steering wheel.

Both steering wheels have slight damage to the rear (very minimal) see pictures. Give me a shout if anyone would like to try and fit this to a Clio II or III. Looks possible to me. The steering wheel is not as deep as a RS 197 wheel. BRAND NEW

DSCF1814.JPGDSCF1816.JPGDSCF1818.JPGDSCF1819.JPG

Renaults
I am going to put this in the trader section. Just thought I would make you aware of it and see if anyone will attempt a unique modification. I was going to try and fit this to my 182 but personally I prefare the Gordini ones we have just got in stock :) Going to try and fit one of those to mine.