ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 3 RS200 Extreme Pack vs Normal RS Suspension

Clio 3 RS 200
Hey guys!
This post is going to be a solution for all the question about the Extreme Pack for Clio 197/200. From what I have read so far, the Extreme Pack was added to the e.g. Clio 3 RS WSR (World Series by Renault).
My question is: what were the differences between a standard Clio 3 RS Suspension and the Extreme Pack Clio 3 RS Suspension?

I have found the codes for both rear shock absorbers:
1.) Standard Clio 3 RS rear shock is 8200876117
2.) Extreme Pack Clio 3 RS rear shock is 8200926468.

Is it like the Extreme Pack rear shocks were stiffer?
I am very curious and looking forward to the answers :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Is the extreme pack just the cup chassis renamed for a different market?

If so, the cup/extreme chassis sits 15mm lower if I remember right and is stiffer than standard. The 200 gets a quicker steering rack as well.

If it is the cup pack and your parts are like ours, you'll be able to tell by looking at the coloured spots on the springs through the front wheel. If they're cup packed, the paint spots will be orange and blue

Clio 3 RS 200
Is the extreme pack just the cup chassis renamed for a different market?

If so, the cup/extreme chassis sits 15mm lower if I remember right and is stiffer than standard. The 200 gets a quicker steering rack as well.

If it is the cup pack and your parts are like ours, you'll be able to tell by looking at the coloured spots on the springs through the front wheel. If they're cup packed, the paint spots will be orange and blue
And if they are standard RS suspension parts, they will have no coloured spots or will have spots in different colour?