ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 2010+ Can-Bus adaptors

Da

Less
Been quoted £100 just to retain the steering controls...

Anyone know of any adpators/interfaces available for the 200 in order to retain controls and display?

Abarth 500 Essesse
I haven't been able to get any to work, tried both of the Connects 2 ones and controls refused to work.

Da

Less
Yeah the Connects2 one states Clio upto 2009, so I'm guessing Renault altered something in the facelift.

Abarth 500 Essesse
Quite possibly, I gave up tbh, but do want my steering controls back, i'm sure others have replaced their stereos and kept the steering controls. Maybe they'll come along soon and say what they've used.

Da

Less
Also, did you manage to get a fascia to reduce the aperture down to single DIN? The bloke I spoke to couldn't even find one listed for the 200 :dapprove:

Drop me a pm Da, sold a few of these now and is nowhere near that price SBV116 @ birchdown can vouch for it working :)

Abarth 500 Essesse
Regards the surround, I found an old megane one (R26 shape) in a bargain bin at halfords that was perfect! Cost about 2 quid.

If the one you are supplying works Matt then i'm interested in one as well