ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 'wandering about the road'

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi all. My mate has a Gordini 200 and hes having a bit of bother with it at the moment.

He had it apart to fit his Y pipe decat, and ever since he has put it back together, it has been pulling about the road, and pulling to the left alot.

He has taken the subframe off since and checked every, and its all fine. He then had the tracking done using a Hunter system but its still not right?

Doea anyone have any ideas what to try next?

Thanks.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Oh is this common then? Yeah its Mike, hes getting prettt angry at it now i think!

Doesnt help that the geo setup cost 40 odd quid, for it to do no good haha.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Mine drags to the left A LOT. Getting it checked next week to see if any ball joints/bushes are knackered.

When i got my tracking done, I was told my nearside rear wheel was pointed to the curb, and cant be adjusted. Helpful eh!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
There's a lot of reading but here's one of Martins threads [FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?626428-2200-miles-and-its-going-into-the-dealership-already![/FONT]

clio 200 gordini
yes it is mine and its being a right pain in the hoop! clean out of ideas what it could be that's causing it now :(

clio 200 gordini
Mine drags to the left A LOT. Getting it checked next week to see if any ball joints/bushes are knackered.

When i got my tracking done, I was told my nearside rear wheel was pointed to the curb, and cant be adjusted. Helpful eh!

do you need to hold the steering wheel constantly right hand down to keep it straight? when my steering wheel is straight it will drag me into the kerb.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Im not sure how often Mike is on here but he discovered earlier that the upper twisted mount is buggered!

clio 200 gordini
Aye the top mount is nakered but the swivel hubs are fine. I'll need to check the others and see if that's the cause.