ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 upgrades

Clio 200 FF + CUP
Hi,

If i wanted to get a bit more poke out of the 200 would the following make any improvement?

Filter?
Exhaust inc sports cat?
Remap maybe?

Thanks

Jim:cool:

DB.

BMW 440i
Wouldn't be worth the sheer cost of it all, but I imagine it would make a 'slight' improvement.

Money would be better spent on some decent coilovers if you are planning on tracking it and think that the standard suspension could do with tweaking sureley?

Or as Fred mentioned, Tuition...

I think that is where my money would be best spent.

Clio 200 FF + CUP
a lot of money for not a lot, i'd spend your money on tuition

Thats on my list, a day with Andy Walsh at Northweld.

I love track days hoping to get over to spa in october as well already have snett booked and just done brands.

What the logical suspension upgrades for the Clio?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Thats on my list, a day with Andy Walsh at Northweld.

I love track days hoping to get over to spa in october as well already have snett booked and just done brands.

What the logical suspension upgrades for the Clio?

Kw v3 would be my choice, h&r's otherwise. But tbh tuition will make you quicker than any of the mods suggested.

Turbo LY R27
i have kw v3's and i can say there the best mod for them. the speed you can carry is amazing! it feels so stable, i have mine set a tad stiffer than the cup packs but there is no body roll at all. but ill set it stiffer for the track. i will remap mine and match the inlets just to grab a smidge more, and smooth the power, but im not chasing figures with it, i wnat the rev limit raised as well. exhaust is good fun more than anything, so another worthy mod.

clio rs200
i wouldnt waste your money. My 200 is cammed, mapped, aquapovic exhaust with de-cat. i gained 19bhp! it made 197 as standas - which is good and is dyno at 216. ive spend £3000+ and there isnt a huge difference!