ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 problems...

Clio 200
Hi all, have a couple of issues on my 200. Firstly the stereo has decided to have a mind of its own and change radio stations and tracks (off Bluetooth) by itself. I presume this is a stereo issue.

Secondly, the oil level reads 3 circles out of 5 in the morning but reads full (all 5 circles) at night. Very confused about this!

If anyone has any insight into these issues would be great to know.

Thanks

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all, have a couple of issues on my 200. Firstly the stereo has decided to have a mind of its own and change radio stations and tracks (off Bluetooth) by itself. I presume this is a stereo issue.

Secondly, the oil level reads 3 circles out of 5 in the morning but reads full (all 5 circles) at night. Very confused about this!

If anyone has any insight into these issues would be great to know.

Thanks

The stereo i have no idea about at all ! Is it still in warranty!?

The oil level gauge isn't all that accurate, it may be that the sensor is picking up a lower reading when the oil is in the sump than when it's been run up (highly likely). Check the oil on your dip stick.

E92 325D
I had the control wheel replaced on my steering wheel for the radio. Theres every chance it could be something similar