ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 pearlescent White Pics

Clio 200
Heres Pics of My New Clio 200 with Pearlescent White Paint Job, Whats your thoughts or ideas what to do with it next ?

IMG_1745.jpg IMG_1744.jpg

Mini Cooper S sport
Wow that vinyl on the bumper makes such a difference! Do this!!

Love the pearlescent white but those pics are terrible. Take some decent ones in bright sunlight to show off the sparkle.

Perfect spec with the black speedlines and mirrors and the cup spoiler.

I have a real thing for pearlescent white at the moment (oddly enough).

Clio 200
I know pics arent great, were taken late at night last week will get new ones up for friday all nice and cleaned hopefully.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
indeed do the vinyl to the bumper my main hate for the 200 is the ugly front end this improves it slightly, dont do white wheels, blacks looks good and breaks it up

Clio 200
Yeah a thnk i will do the bit under the f1 blade black, i wouldnt do the wheels white there is one with white alloys sittin at a garage near my house and doesnt look as nice as the black ones

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's a bit too 'creamy' IMO, but it looks great in the sun.

It's begging for the upgraded headlights though, the standard ones are gash.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Nice one mate, can't wait for mine to arrive fellow PW'er :L

That bottom bumper lip looks the part.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'd keep it exactly as it is on the outside, looks great. Not a fan of that vinyl on the bumper if I'm honest.

Clio 200
Are you gettin a pearl white one aswell? When? Ano lip looks great think am gonna get it done. What's better painted or vinyled?

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Are you gettin a pearl white one aswell? When? Ano lip looks great think am gonna get it done. What's better painted or vinyled?

Yes mate, FF200 ETA is towards the end of this month, seeing yours is causing my wait to be that much more painful haha.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Pearl doesn't photograph very well, I looked at a glacier clio back to back against a pearl 250, for me it had to be the pearl, although I know people will say about the extra money etc but I preferred it, to me it made the glacier look very flat & boring, plus it seems to be a lot rarer.

My opinion tho.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Looks too much like Glacier to pay all that extra, I would go AG if i was to spend more on paint.

Looks good though

Clio 200
When yuu see it in the daylight and street lights hit it looks amazing seein the pearlescent. I never knew it was until guy at Renault garage told me.

RB One Eight Two
Amazing colour. That vinyl makes a huge difference to the front, like massive difference, I think it looks superb!