ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Headlights

Clio 200 Turbo
Hi don't know if its me or something wrong the headlights on my Clio 200 seem to be lighting up the opposite side of the road more than the left side any help would be great pic of the lights on the 200 attached i will attach another at night as well
20151016_083402.jpg

Clio 200 Turbo
ive took a picture at night against a wall you will see what i mean lighting up wrong , if anyone could take a pick of there 200 beam pattern would be great
lights.jpg

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
They're set up for LHD. You may be able to swap it over using a lever inside the headlight, if the Mk2 Ph1 headlights are anything to go by.

Unused bulbs are cornering lights, have to be activated in CLiP.

I'm guessing your car originally had reflectors, and someone's retrofitted projectors, but they've bought some from france or somewhere else LHD.

Clio 200 Turbo
Thats what i was thinking , dam ill have a look to see if i can adjust them , what would the leveler look like?
Regards

Clio 200 Turbo
ill have a look, can believe it really the ex owner was a police man , never trust a copper

Clio 200 Turbo
just got a brand new set of projectors and fitted beam pattern is spot on now , if anyone wants some projectors that are made for right hand drive country's let me know
the 2 lights cost 200 quid for the pair brand new from http://www.eurocarparts.com/ good price saying the steelaship wanted 320 each

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
As if you can get headlights from Ecp

If you find someone with a clip, they might be able to turn the cornering lights on for you.

They were a bit of a novelty at first but I miss them when I'm not driving the Clio