ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Headlight Units

LY 200
Hi guys,

My 200 (FF) has reflector headlights and I have seen a few 200s with projectors. Any reason in particular why mine has reflectors? Would like a set of projectors as they look a lot better IMO.

Clio MK3
Reflectors where standard if I am correct, projector lights came with the cornering lights and where fitted to the car if the buyer had ticked the cornering light option. If the cornering light option was not chosen then you would have reflectors fitted to the car.

You can retrofit the the projector lights to your 200 but you won't be able to have the cornering lights as the wiring is different so I am told.

Clio MK3
Try contacting the Renault trader on here if you want to buy them new and oem but of course at a price. Renault Wolverhampton is in the trader section, just post a thread and ask if they have any.

If you are not after new ones then they sometimes pop up on ebay.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
One of the best upgrades for the car, get some 6k HID's in and they'll look like OEM Xenons.
Only put HID's in projector headlamp units. Putting HID's into reflector headlamps instantly makes people into pricks because they just dazzle oncoming drivers.