ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Cup

182 x 6 & Mk4 200
Hi, Can I just gauge some opinions please. I have a 200 Cup, 09 plate 53k miles, do you think this car has enough status to keep it as it is or would it be no loss to turn it into a race car. Obviously as a race car everything would be stripped out and either sold or junked and there would be no going back.
If I do decide to keep it as is, it will probably be sold to raise money for something else that can be turned into a race car.
What do you lot think?

Attachments

• Clio 200 Cup 1.JPG
    Clio 200 Cup 1.JPG
    378 KB · Views: 66
  • Clio 200 Cup 5.JPG
    Clio 200 Cup 5.JPG
    347 KB · Views: 64

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Turn it into a race car mate. The chassis on these cars is immense as is, so it can only be improved upon for race purposes.

The only 200's that'll (hopefully) be worth a bit in the future are the AG's and the SG's as they're a more limited colour. Their limited production numbers will help this too - e.g. Only 55 AG 200's in the uk.

@cpaterson76 will be interested in taking the interior off your hands as well potentially mate. :wink:

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Mini x 2
What series do you plan on racing in? Would it be competitive? What else races in that series?