ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 black inserts paint code

Clio RS 200 Cup
Hi, I have been trying to get the paint code for the black sections (front bumper insert, blade and diffuser) from RUK for my Clio 200 but they dont seem to know. The code they first suggested is for Deep Black GNA which I believe is a metallic colour, and the parts on the car are solid black. A Renault parts guy has been trying to find out too without success. The best they could come up with was take it to a Renault approved bodyshop, and they will mix up a chip kit. Hmmmm, not sure that would work. Anyway, was wondering if anyone here has any ideas what it might be?

Any non metallic black will be fine tbh. My spoiler and old wheels are painted 2 different blacks, both not Renault colours, and never in a million years would even the most anal person notice a difference between either of them and the rest of the bits.

Clio RS 200 Cup
Thanks JCC, you are probably right. Halfords do a little gloss black touch up kit, I might try that in an inconspicuous area when the weather is more suitable. I'm just annoyed that Renault are of no help at all with a paint code. I did say to the CS Manager that I doubt they just use any black paint lying around, and that there MUST be a code for it somewhere.