ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 - 4 seats or 5?

Clio 200 Black and White
from discussion in another thread, there seems to be rumour that the 200 only has 4 seats, is that correct?

anyone have a 200 with 3 seatbelts in the back?!

PS 200
I saw your comment in the other thread and thought "Pretty sure there's only two seat belts in the back".

Will check at lunch time but I'm still reasonably sure there's only two !

Golf GTD Mk7
hmmm, strange. why would they do that? Have they not got the usual from the roof style one? otherwise having a middle seat is irrelvant?

Golf GTD Mk7
so what are you supposed to do then? seems a bit stupid. Surely it should be advertised as a 4 seater and they could remove the middle of the seat to save a bit of weight ;)

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
so what are you supposed to do then? seems a bit stupid. Surely it should be advertised as a 4 seater and they could remove the middle of the seat to save a bit of weight ;)

Its an all in 1 bench. So impossible to remove just the middle.

4 seats. Its on the V5 as a 4 seater also.

Clio III RS 200
I just checked in Croatian Clio RS specs - it is declared as 4 seater, while all other are for 5 people. I would just like to have two separate seats in the back instead of an all in one :)

Racing Blue 182
The 172/182 is practically a 4 seater.. bit of the squeeze to get the 5th person in the back.

LY R26
confirmed is only a 4 seater.

i sell them and i didnt even know that!

everydays a school day i guess.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
2 separate seats would probably weight more than the standard bench. So tb, I dont see the problem with them.