ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 2 phase 6

Clio RS 2003
Hello, lads!

As you know, the last Clio 2 Campus, sold in France, was a ph5. It looks something like this:

renault_clio_campus-01.jpg

But now, after the launch of the 4th gen Clio, Renault shocks us all, again, with the launch of YET another generation of our beloved Clio 2. It has the front end of the Clio 4 and... that's about it! I somehow like the new taillamps, they could be a useful retrofit.

clio_cola.jpg

clio_frente.jpg

The facelift will only be sold in Brasil.

Clio RS 2003
The taillights are interesting, but they remind me of the Dacia Sandero, which is as common as the Clio ph2, in my country...

dacia_sandero_1_2_16v_2008_2011_1.jpg

The front would look nice, I rockon, on the Symbol variant... which is longer, and that would compliment the curvy shapes a bit better.

symbol_1.jpg

Clio 2, 1.2 16V
I hope this isn't real, yuk, ugly car.

I hope it looks better in black with some big alloys, i don't know how they'll manage to sell it otherwise

320d
I think it's awesome that they're still using the MK2 shell. They've done well to make it look modern considering the shape is now over 14 years old.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Flol. Amazing.

I like the front of the red one though! Never seen that.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Could be worse, it could be a mk1 clio they are recycling, China are still selling the Mk2 Jetta under various face lifts.

faw-vw-jetta-001.jpg

faw-vw-jetta-003.jpg

faw-vw-jetta-004.jpg

Clio RS 2003
And here it is, my friends... the official launch of the Clio 2 PH6...

renault_clio_2_facelift_clio_4_001.jpg

renault_clio_2_facelift_clio_4_002.jpg

renault_clio_2_facelift_clio_4_003.jpg

renault_clio_2_facelift_clio_4_004.jpg

It even has a factory tuned version, as you can see >:) I may be a bit of a potato, but I really like the taillights, when combined with the new boot...

Clio RS 2003
Quick Photoshop with the boot and lights on a 172. (perspective is way off on the Renault and Clio logo, also on the white decals)

fake.jpg

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I think the rear lights 'could' look okay on a 1*2 ! but need to see it first lol
where would you begin to look for such parts?