ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 vs. FPM...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Met up with Giles tonight to see his new 197. I loved it too, the Recaros are amazing, the colour is awesome and he's got just about every option on it! Although at 113 miles old... it needs some bedding in. ;)

The interior is a serious improvement on my car, as is the general feeling of quality! Shutting the doors now sounds like an Audi instead of a biscuit tin!

Overall, i was really impressed! Anyway, we only had time for a few pictures before it got too dark.

Getting back in mine on the way home felt like a step back in time... until i nailed it. Then i didn't hear the rattles anymore.:eek:

Chris

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

And a few with my car...

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

Clio 197
Still think yours looks lush mate, i do think that 197 looks nice in red but glad i got mine in blue, just a shame that i didnt have the money to get the Recaros. Im sure they will come along soon.

Roadster Coupe
Its nice but still not sure if i like them, the 197 is starting 2 grow on me. But think the Ph2 is the best looking clio so far. shame they dont do a Ph2 wiv the 197 interior. lol

An orange one
i had mine out for a while....but the lights seemed noticably less bright when driving at night...

i didnt expect the pishy sidelights to make much difference..i guess they just gave off a brighter colour when combined with the xenons

TeZ

Non RS : (
How i love to see someone else with white tuzzers, then notice the brake dust lol mine are black ATM :( i hang my head in shame...

Clio 197

lol @ you trying to turn around but the car was coming & I thought you were going to block the road:p

oh remember that DB9 pass us lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol... aye:eek: coilovered 182's don't do 3-point turns very well!

that DB9 sounded awesome yeah! :evil:

ITB'd 182...
both cars looking great. had to double look when i saw brake dust on your car chris :eek: must be doing to much overtime! not enough time to clean the car

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i know!

i've not had the time this week! all the roads on my drive to work these last two weeks are like the roads in the pictures. :approve:

so now it's had it's 36k i feel better making "full use of the rev-range" ;)