ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 ignition (remap)

Clio Sport 182
I took my car in to be remapped today and have tried every possible sequence I can think of the get my ignition to stay on without starting the engine.

I've been told the engine is in Eco mode and needs to be forced out. Me and two others have tried everything we can think of.

The ignition needs to be one for the tuner box to pick up the ECU through the OBD port.

Has anyone had this problem before? And know of any solutions?

Thanks ,
Steven

theyre doing it wrong.

card in the slot, press the start button once (bring on the radio etc) then press and hold the button for upto 10 sec and itll turn the ignition on.

DO NOT touch the pedals.

YOU MUST have a supply feed on the battery. When writing a file to the ecu it turns on the fan etc and it will drop below voltage and sleep the ecu.

Clio Sport 182
DO NOT touch the pedals.

YOU MUST have a supply feed on the battery. When writing a file to the ecu it turns on the fan etc and it will drop below voltage and sleep the ecu.

Thanks for the advice I haven't tried this. I will give this a try as I am back there next week. A few people have mentioned I may need a new battery as mine is old and does not hold charge as well.