ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 exhaust?

What is the best clio 197 exhaust solution? I want one from front to back, possibly giving me some extra power and a racy sound.

Did a search but came up with little to nothing.

Thanks

opinions will vary, basically no one has anything much better than anyone else at the moment. I would look at K-tecs tops system or Yozzasports. Wouldnt bother with a decat on the secondary cat as you'll just get flat spot

172 5HED
^^^ what he says, although I think Paul at RST is confident he can iron out my flatspot, going down on Fri so will update you all!

Tried finding some usefull info at the yozzasport website but that's easier said then done....

K-tec seems decent enough at a fair price but would like some users feedback. Fitment ( can be an issue so I've heard ), sound, power gains etc.

Clio RS 197
i made mine!!

its a clio cup racer replica exhaust but made in T304.

Have a look on youtube!

My user name is olierjamesbeal.

try clio rs 197 decat to find my vids or summert

I reckon readyforthetrack.co.uk might have something to do with yozzasport....Found it just now.

@Mullen, would you be able to post some footage? And how bout the fitment? Heard excessive force was needed? DIY I guess?

Anyone know where to buy the orbisound, other then through orbisound.com?

All manufacturers should offer sample sounds of the product they're seling. Especially with exhausts, IK's etc. Would make things less complicated.

Clio RS 197
my exhaust is an exact copy of the cup racer system but made out of T304 instead of mild steel like the race system.

I have a few videos on youtube...

from just a de-cat pipe to full zorst.

my exhaust is an exact copy of the cup racer system but made out of T304 instead of mild steel like the race system.

I have a few videos on youtube...

from just a de-cat pipe to full zorst.

so who made it? and if you did why did it cost a grand? if you didnt, what did you make?

Sorry to be a cunit but jsut trying to work it out.

Clio RS 197
so who made it? and if you did why did it cost a grand? if you didnt, what did you make?

Sorry to be a cunit but jsut trying to work it out.

because after all the time it took trying to build it, materials cost and having to buy an actual cup racer exhaust and the loss i made on that it cost nearly a grand to make.

It does sound the boy in real life though LOL

Tried finding some usefull info at the yozzasport website but that's easier said then done....

K-tec seems decent enough at a fair price but would like some users feedback. Fitment ( can be an issue so I've heard ), sound, power gains etc.

Its now on the homepage.

/y0z