ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182

Clio 172, Audi A4 S-Line
GF has been looking at getting a 182.. went and test drove one yesterday and must say, it felt stacks quicker than my 172!

It pulled right from the bottom of the rev range, whereas mine seems to hang around a bit low down the revs!

Its a 54 plate, with 35k miles. Steering wheel is heavily worn, which is strange! Gonna get that re-trimmed! Also the seat belts are filthy!

Hope I can clean them up rather than replace them! Mechanically it drove really well, so managed to get it for £5400

Should have it next week :) Our neighbours will think we're breeding clios now!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I also think my 172 was faster, just seamed to flow better.

Clio 172, Audi A4 S-Line
My 172 steering wheel has done 39k and is in mint condition! Thats why I was so suprised to see the other one was a mess! Now that the GF has a newer car than me.. i think i might be looking for a change!

Clio 172, Audi A4 S-Line
remember that no two cars are built the same.

Some are quick,some are not

In a straight line there wouldnt be a midgets baw hair between them:eek:

Totally agree - I've had a go with a 182 before and it was neck and neck.. just when i drove the one yesterday it seemed really lively :)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
i thought my 182 was quicker then my 172. though my 172 was on 27000 miles when i sold it and my 182s racked up 41000

Clio 172, Audi A4 S-Line
This means i've got two cars to polish on a weekend now cuz she's a lazy cow and never washes her cars!!!