ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 yozzasport

BLACK GOLD 182
does this kit come with full system from front to back, what cat do i need? cos i dnt wnat it de-cattin..... giz a shout lads/girls

Lionel Richie
yup, bolt on off you go, you might need a new cat to centre section clamp, but IIRC the exhaust comes with one, but don't quote me on that

you'll need a wee tube of silicone too

BLACK GOLD 182
i nt ret gud with exhuasts i know about bakboxes and fittign them but when cat comes into it, i just need t know for yoz if i buy the kit for liek 360 quid or wht eva it is i will get everythign i need for the exhuast to fiit front to bak

BLACK GOLD 182
sound al order 1 :) cheers guys, stressing with exhuast been knackered but renault want 300 just fort part fixing!!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
yes in a word

Fred, what do you need the silicone thing for?

Only my exhaust from Andrew is due to be delivered and I thought it was just a case of old system on and new system on :eek: I presume its to lube the gaskets or something?

Lionel Richie
its just for the joins mate, stays flexible and is about 10000000000000000000000times better than gungum/fireseal shite

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Right, thanks alot dude...

I take it i can just go into a motorfactors and ask for some silicone?