ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 wont start when turning key...

clio 172/ 182
It's happened to me a few times know but if I bump start the car it fires up straight away the problem has stopped happening know but I know sooner or later it will return haven't try'd jump leads but I've brought a booster pack just incase so I don't have to keep pushing the god damm thing so annoying any help would be grateful thanks :)

clio 172/ 182
Thanks will check the starter solenoid hopefully its that, also I haven't tryed the booster pack as we have been pushing it and then it stopped doing it randomly battery isn't flat though as all electronics in the car work with full power any. t replys grateful :)

george 172,205,metro
sorry very true, i was just assuming u had tried simple things like battery,earths etc already?

clio 172/ 182
Got the battery checked and all seemed ok, yeah did check all the earths etc and they was fine have some free time tmz so will check the solenoid and hopefully its that how will I know for sure though as the problems stopped at the moment do I wait for it to start again ? Thanks for the help guys :)