ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Vs Parrot MKi9000

FF Clio 182
So bought one of these off a fellow member and is due to arrive within the next couple of days.

I was wondering if anyone else has one and knows the best/easiest way to fit them? Or any guides available?

Do I need to buy any additional adapter cables or do I need to cut and solder the current cables in the car? (I know some cars you buy adapter cables)

Any information concerning fitting them would be much appreciated. Plan on fitting it soon as it arrives and want to know what I have got to go up against (hate anything dashboard related)

Thanks

PH2 RS172
plugs straight in mate... remember to check that your powers are the right way around... i always put the controller on the right hand side of the wheel on top of the pop out panel next to your right knee. DO NOT put it on the steering wheel as i guarantee you will catch it with your hand and destroy it by knocking off half the buttons. mic next to the clocks ontop of the steering column or top right of the windscreen... job done :)

BG 182 FF
It's a straight forward fit. No additional cables needed. Just be careful when putting it all back in the dash as its a tight fit.

I ran the mic cable behind the silver dash strip, round the edge of the dash then up the A pillar to the centre light. This way it's hidden but you don't have the hassle of taking the dash off.

Don't worry about connecting the mute cable to one of the 3 leads on the loom as its not needed. Works perfectly without it. Q