ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 vs Megane 225 F1 team

225 & Audi S4
Just driven the F1 Team, Very fast on accerleration especially around corners, will borrow all weekend, next week to try even harder :approve: not keen on the new 197.

Last edited:
  225 & Audi S4
Think its a little bit better, especially doing 0 - 60 in 2nd gear amazing....
Sticks like glue round the corners, the recaro seats are amazing too.

Mk1 Clio
I have been driving one for the last 4 days.

From Benfield Renault in Newcastle.

Been taking it to and from places to get work done on it.

IMENSE fun.

Also had my first shot in a Trophy this afternoon. Now I understand what you mean by the ''smile factor'' !!

Also drove an Espace 3.5 v6 auto for it's sizes it certainly shifts.

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
Just took my cup in for its 24k service and they had an F1 megane in the Derby Renault showroom. Stunning! had the bloke sort out some figures he gunna look at my car whilst it being serviced and having a chat with him later, i only want the seats lol, they would look mintos in my 172 cup

225 & Audi S4
A good deal given to me today, P/X on my 2 yrs old 182 12,000 miles pay an extra £7500, with low finance, 3.39, still thinking???????????????

Octavia VRS
Soooo tempted by a 225 next year. Inferno or the blue that the F1 comes in with Recaros of course!

172 mk2
littleone said:
A good deal given to me today, P/X on my 2 yrs old 182 12,000 miles pay an extra £7500, with low finance, 3.39, still thinking???????????????

so hes valued ur car at 12500?

the f1 is 19-20k...

Loves the Megane 225 F1 Team!!! It is too bad that we don't even have the normal 225 :-{

Other than the seat and wheels, What is the different between standard Megane 225, Trophy and F1 Team??

BTW, what is the material of the front and rear F1 Team logo and stripe??? Sticker??

106 GTi
hkka said:
Loves the Megane 225 F1 Team!!! It is too bad that we don't even have the normal 225 :-{

Other than the seat and wheels, What is the different between standard Megane 225, Trophy and F1 Team??

BTW, what is the material of the front and rear F1 Team logo and stripe??? Sticker??

Its the cup with nicer bits as I undestand, better stereo, recaros etc

Additional Equipment on Mégane Renaultsport 225 Renault F1 Team
• 4 x 15w single CD / MP3 compatible RDS radio with fingertip control
• Climate control
• Recaro Seats (blue / black SCOTEC)
• Cup Chassis

18" Lightweight Anthracite Alloy Wheels
Anthracite coloured door mirror housings
Dunlop Sport Maxx tyres 235/40 R18 (ilo 225/40 R18)
Drilled front and rear brake discs
Uprated front and rear spring rates
Re-tuned front / rear damper settings
Increased brake master cylinder diameter
• Blue-stitch detailing on steering wheel, gear knob and gaitor
• Renault F1 Team Plaque
• Renault F1 Team detailing on front and rear bumpers

Taken from

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/megane225f1/

MINI JCW
I saw a Meg 225 F1 at the Renault dealer and if im honest i though it looked cheap and tacky. I wasnt keen on the wheels or the stickers although the seats did look nice

200 cup (van blanc)
have tested an f1 - cracking car, i have a FF 182 and i thought that it would take quite a lot to impress me

anyway i liked it that much i ordered a 225 cup (ultra blue)

did not spec the recaros as u sit too high and there is no height adjustment

Lux'd Glacier White R26
I wouldn't mind one as my next car, but to be honest its perhaps a little too big at this moment in time, so i'll have to wait a few years until my circumstances change.

Great car no the less!

Tyson.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Tyson-182 said:
I wouldn't mind one as my next car, but to be honest its perhaps a little too big at this moment in time, so i'll have to wait a few years until my circumstances change.

Great car no the less!

Tyson.

Well i dont have any kids......lol (well that i know of:eek: ) but still enjoy the meggy. :approve: