ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 vs Bikers on mountain (IOM TT 2008)

Shhh
Few vids wife took, excuse the being on the side..

Nice to hear the car, shame the cd player was jumping and bad music.. blame wifey..

Road was the Ramsey to Douglas Road aka the mountain. Was closed off one way, and no speed limit.

Feel free to comment..

Part 1

th_TTPart1.gif

Part 2

th_TTPart2.gif

Part 3

th_TTPart3.gif

Alias

Hyundai i40
great vid.......looks like u were on it, was that mad sunday? looks busy enough

i took a vid last week, was not pushing it as the roads were dead greecy.

for tho of u that dont wanna get sore neck i can post it up if u want

Shhh
i went around on monday night, a biker had come off, we stopped to help him get his bike out of the ditch & too a safe place.

Car did not feel right at all, was all over the place.

Unsure if this was saturday or sunday.

Hyundai i40
i went around on monday night, a biker had come off, we stopped to help him get his bike out of the ditch & too a safe place.

Car did not feel right at all, was all over the place.

Unsure if this was saturday or sunday.

how come ur car felt all over the place?

i found the bikers were loonatics this year, loads cutting u up, and on the opposite side of road going backwards round the tt course :S

the mountain part of the course is one of my favourite parts and betwen ballacraine and kirk michael

Shhh
i nearly had 2 head on's with bikes, the worst was at glen helen.

it just did, think it was as the sun had gone in, night time was coming and the tyres werent up to temperature the past 2 times we had flown around.

Car just felt that it did not want to turn, but then again we did have the bags in the boot of the car to head home on the ferry that night..

But otherwise, any other day as you can see, the right lane was mine.

One time going over the mountain, we sat on this bikers ass all the way that he pulled over to let us through. Though an RS4 did fly past me like i was parked on monday.

Again, if the bags were not in, it would of been a different matter.. :)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
is it all one way or something?

or are white solid lines not enforceable there? no wonder you nearly had 2 head on's.

Hyundai i40

or are white solid lines not enforceable there? no wonder you nearly had 2 head on's.

just the mountain part is one way during TT week, rest it two way.

i will miss one way over the mountain finished tomoz

i dont think the lines are enforceable tbh, but i have heard from a few ppl over here that they actually are

there was also the coned areas to keep the speed down of the bikes

Shhh

Mountain is 1 way for the TT 2 weeks, starting, middle and ending areas are coned off to allow traffic to be controlled, once you leave the 60, thats it.

Obviously I would like to think that white lines were not enforsable due to it being 1 way..

:)