ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Trophy

Go for it bud if thats the car you want.

And how about another 172 cup ?

Or even a 182 ? (not the trophy)

That'll free up even more cash ;) although they don't have the Recaros, the suspension and anthercite speedlines. :S

It all depends what your after.

Cayman S Edition 1
When we went to get my wife an RS, we both drive the normal 182 and then the Trophy and both agreed how much a better drive the Trophy was.

Since we bought it around 6 weeks ago, she's never looked back and enjoys giving the local halfords ram-raiders a good beating on the roads.

182 Trophy
I owned a FF 182 about a year ago. Was a great car, but sold it to get a 320d for work. A few weeks ago I decided a Trophy was the way forward so picked up #415. In my honest opinion the Trophy is in a class above my old FF 182, the handling is significantly improved. Some people on here told me that the Trophy wasn't any better than the FF182 - I don't think these people have actually ever driven one!
Trophy does have negative points though (which don't bother me as I only use it at weekends)...much rawer, a pretty hard ride which can get passengers complaining - it's also less practical than the FF182. Generally though, I would highly recommend getting one - so worth the premium!