ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 trophy newcastle

clio sport 172 cup
some divvy thinking he was cool today drivein past me in my car while nearly writing a 206 gti off not good esp in the rain .. wudnt ov thort he was mint if he wrote it off

clio trophy No56
Not me, been stuck in the house and at work all day :(, what time and where was it??
I havent seen any kicking about Newcastle area for quite a while.

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Might be the same person that wanted to race me up Fischer lane between cramlington and seaton burn.

Absolute nutter!

182kev

There was one parked up at kingston park on sunday night with a couple of lads in it,maybe same one

Black 182
I've seen one knocking about the quayside a few times now. either about 8.30 ish in the morning or 5ish in the afternoon.

clio sport 172 cup
yea gota say nutter dnt mind maybes a straight drag 1 time see whos cars better but not wen its raining n cars about .. am normally a mad driver but calmed down abit in mine now tho :)

Clio 172 Flamer
i wunda if this trophy is from washington coz a young lad has just got one and hes always foot down every time i see him. i sometimes see him over newcastle way. dum f**k

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
only trophy ive seen is driven by a lad in his twenties who always seems to be with his lass driving quite slowly. 55 plate with no splitter