ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 to Audi TT Convertable

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Fair play. If you are looking at it financially and thats the way you want to go then i say go for what you fancy...it is for you and no one else after all.

If you can get an S2000 for the same money you'd spend on the TT i'd go for that but again thats just me!

Shhh
Tbh, heart was set on a TT, look at the S2000 and like it, but its not for me.

Months ago i wanted the SLK230, not the 200 or the 320. But now im on the TT 1.8T 180bhp.

Just something i fancy at the moment. Its not all about engine size and bhp anymore. Its all about style and acting my age.

Mini Cooper S sport
I really don't like Audio TTs, but it's your money so if you want one, buy it! If I got a 2-seater it would be a Lotus Elise.

RS RIP
this is the TT feeling , all about style.

I have never seene anybody driving hard in a TT before, and there are loads drving around here in Holland. Only once did i hear the engine-sound of one coming by and it made me think....
why does'nt anybody ever throttle it a bit ? It's about style !
Nothing wrong with that btw ;)

Clio Sport 182
The TT came bottom of the JD power survey so if the owners think they`re crap and unreliable Id get something better.

My mates got a TT convertable and he`s had a few problems and so have is other friends. When they go wrong they are expensive to repair so you really need to love a TT to want one.

I doubt that an audi is more unreliable than a 182!