ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 throttle "button"

Clio Sport 182
Hi everyone! First thing i need to say is sorry for my english, its not my native language and probably im full of mistakes.

I just recently bought a clio 182 '05, and now im trying to repair all little things that are appearing, but I have a question. I test another clio 182 from a friend, exactly the same model (same first 11 numbers on ID), and i realize that his car has a "button" at the end of the throttle. After reading a lot, i only know its for deactivate the speed limiter if you need in a while, but the problem is that button is not present on my car. Now I dont know if i have a different throttle and its not the official or its a problem that I can fix. I have a lot of little problems more, but i want to know this about throttle.

Thanks for all the replies and for helping me.

mk1 Octavia VRS
My 172 FF has this and I don't think it has a speed limiter and definitely doesn't have cruise control.

Wonder if it can be removed?!

Clio Sport 182
Could your car be a cup? But with a standard steering wheel fitted?

Or is it a regular 182 with working cruise control and speed limiter?
Hi Knuckles! I think its not cup version. The name of version is "CB22", but I have CC and SL.

Thx all for replies!

'20 Zoe, '09 V70
My mk4 dCi has it as well. In eco mode it goes from eco into normal temporarily if you need extra power without pushing the actual button in front of the gear stick. Just pressing the pedal deactivates cruise control though, you don't have to mash it to get it to disengage.

Clio Sport 182
I left some photos of the car, as presentation!

The air filter in photographs is out now, and I put the original one.
And yes, its 30 degrees at 21 30 on my town :laughing:
RNugyik.jpg

w9v2lKA.jpg

w6Ky30W.jpg

9iCN1DK.jpg

EB86eCK.jpg

KFmB2Q0.jpg

9wgQrDY.jpg

hS2lckV.jpg

oblpZFe.jpg

m8Q98fE.jpg