ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Running rough/ No power

Renault Clio 182
Hi Guys.
I've read loads of forums and threads about their Clio 182 Running and sounding rough with no power with a diagnosic as Misfire and exhaust emission light appearing on the dash either flashing or on constantly.
Some (but by no means all) of the suggestions have been replace the plugs, leads and coilpack. Injectors, lambda sensor, MAP sensor..........
However, the threads never seem to confirm what eventually sorted their problems out!!
Can everyone who has had this problem and sorted it out please advise me what finally resolved the problem?
My mechanic is running out of options!!!

Clio 172
Far better to spend a bit of money getting a proper technician to accurately diagnose the fault than throw loads of money at a game of parts darts and change components because it worked for someone on the Internet.