ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO 182 REMAP?????

Clio RS 182
HI, I HAVE JUST JOINED THE SITE TODAY AND THIS IS MY FIRST THREAD, SO HOPE ITS IN THE RIGHT PLACE ETC. I BROUGHT MY 182 ABOUT A MONTH AGO NOW AND LOVE IT, IT HAS A CUSTOM EXHAUST FROM...MIJ... AND A K&N PANEL FILTER, STANDARD APART FROM THAT, BUT TODAY I CALLED MIJ AND ASKED FOR A PRICE TO GET IT REMAPPED AND FOR A DECAT PIPE, AND WHAT POWER GAIN I WOULD GET FROM THE REMAP, THE PRICE FOR REMAP WAS £300.00, AND THE DECAT WAS £60.00, THEY REAKON A POWER GAIN OF 28 BHP, JUST WONDERED IF ANYONE HAS HAD A REMAP FROM THEM AND WHAT GAIN THEY HAD, THANKS

Lionel Richie
i hope MIJ have started using 2.5inch pipe work on their systems, had a 172 in from there with 2inch pipework and the owner was wondering why it was slow................

inferno 182.
think this is more close to the mark!!! im pretty new to the site and the guys seem to know there stuff and given me good advice and on all ocasions id go down a route diff from what i thought!!rstuner in leeds is the man who talks sence!!! forget BHP!! get your self some more tourqe low down!!
Not a chance of a gaining 28bhp, more like 2.8 ;)