ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 rear toe

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
I've searched and come up dry so...

Does the 182's Rear toe out setting have any benefit on the 172 cup? What did Renault do to the rear to change from toe in to toe out.

Would matching the front toe to the 182 again bring any benefits?

I'm aware of how these things affect a cars handling just wondered wether they would improve the 172 cup's chassis in a worthwhile way.

I will be using the car on track. I ran a cup packed 182 and loved the way the whole car felt. Particularly when you literally throw it through a bend for the hell of it when you fancy it.

I know the 182 ran a smidge more negative camber but I'm less interested in that at this point. The toe settings between the two are noticeably different hence my interested.

Thanks.

182 does not have toe out on the rear. Mine measures about 2.5mm total toe in. I've seen some french docs that suggest the rear toe is negative but it's missleading as it definately toes in.