ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 meets Clio 172 Cup *PICS*

Renaultsport Clio 182
A few pics of my Clio 182 and my mates latest purchase, his 172 Cup. We washed both of the cars today and went for a little drive out into the country, followed by a back road blast to Stansted Airport and then home on the M11. Was quite impressed that I managed to average 39MPG, even though I did give it some beans more than once. Anyway, enjoy the pics...

P1010517.jpg

P1010518.jpg

P1010522.jpg

P1010524.jpg

P1010530.jpg

P1010532.jpg

P1010539.jpg

P1010540.jpg

P1010544.jpg

The rest of todays pics can be seen on my website at www.joshsgti.com if you're interested :)

Renaultsport Clio 182
Thanks guys. Fletch, I'm from near Cambridge, hasn't rained all day here, been bitterly cold though!

Renaultsport Clio 182
Fubar: No LOL, not guilty! Someone had been causing havoc up there by the look of things!

172cup
cracking pics mate.

i was going to say about the naughty tyre marks lol.

So come on then.... why did your mate by a cup? Did you give him tips/advice? Did you make you want a cup? Did you see any performance difference between the 2 (be honest lol)?

Both your motors look spot-on!

Renaultsport Clio 182
Thanks for all the replies peeps :)

D.Brown: Well we have both loved the 172/182's for ages now. I got mine back in November (originally test drove a Cup back in June) and after going out in mine his mind was set on getting a 172/182 too.
I honestly think the 172 Cup is the best looking out of the Renaultsport range, the blue is stunning, looked great today when driving behind him and when he was in my rear mirror lol!
Can't say we really hammered it much today, yea there was some 'spirited' driving, though no racing. He is still getting used to the car, he has moved from a 1.0 Corsa to a 172 Cup, so a bit of a jump in performance!

172cup
lol corsa drivers.... just as well he saw sense before you disowned him. He must think he's in a lambo now lol.

... i agree about the cup being the best looking sport :p