ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 map sensor HELP!

2016 Qashqai 2011 A3
Its a long shot but is anyone in Barnsley with a 182 able to come to wombwell with either a spare map sensor or let me try there's am stuck at the side of the road, i am pretty certain its that. I will pay as well, call 07985285213.

Totally kind regards

Nathan

2016 Qashqai 2011 A3
Unplug it, it'll run without it.
tried this, it starts overfueling and missing however runs better. This week its had two new lambda's, coil pack, leads, plugs, gaskets. Its fine when its cold then as soon as you get it warm, its jerky, missing like nothing right, cuts out with revs on! its driving me bloody insane!

2016 Qashqai 2011 A3
Then it's not your issue IMO. But you're giving a prime example why it's better to pay for diagnostics rather than randomly replacing stuff.
It wasn't missing before it had a full service and a load of bits changed due to age, wear etc like the inlet gasket that needed doing, exhaust was broken so lambda was most obvouis however your right its now not missing uplugged it, doesnt run well however it runs a damn sight lot better

2016 Qashqai 2011 A3
Right, that's pointing to the map now you've made yourself clearer.
Was the map sensor, thanks for the help, sorry I couldn't be mega clear I was on a dual carriage way with no hard shoulder!!! It runs fine without the map sesnor enough to get me home at 28.1MPG! Result