ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 major power loss :(

Titanium PH1
hello was wondering if any one could help me? my mate has a 2004 clio 182 ff it is on 100k the problem he has got is in 4th and 5th gear top end he has a major power loss but 1st 2nd 3rd is fine there's no eml on plugs where done at 72k dephaser isn't knocking he has changed the lambda, coil pack and have also changed all injectors with injectors we no that are 100% working and has also had a recent oil change we have noticed though he is slowly loosing water prox 1 tea cup a day but cant find no water leak and im also loosing minor amount of oil slowly with no leak but have noticed oil is getting sucked up through the breather into the throttle body and when i rev the engine u can smell a minor oil burning smell also another problem is his clutch is really hard to push compared to mine and a few other i have drove witch now and again the ratchet would slip on the clutch peddle we checked the ratchet out teeth looked fine no damage neither worn so we have cleaned it up and greased it back up but problem still occurs

thanks

Titanium PH1
it does look dry around the pump i have also replaced thermostat along with new seal as it looked damp around there but problem still occurs