ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 locking Wheel Nuts

My 182 will be delivered in early October and i am already thinking of security measures for it. I have made a decision to buy a Disklok Steering wheel lock and was also thinking of getting the Mcgard Ultra locking wheel nuts that Autoexpress recommend in their reviews. Does the Clio come with locking wheel nuts already? What other makes of locking wheel nuts should i look at? What general advice would people give who have had there clios for a while and already been down this route. Are there any other security devices i have overlooked. Any help is much appreciated.

Andrew Bridgeman

106 GTi

UK cars come with the locking nuts as standard. I always use a disclock on mine and lock it in the garage every night!

R

rich[182]

the mcgard locking nuts are quality mate, very very well made, well worth the £30 to have 2 sets on each alloy, diskloks can be had for less than £70 i think, get mcgard youll not be disappointed

ST

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 19 August 2005

Standard Reno locking nuts are gash in my experience, get new ones.
Agreed, they are like bloody chocolate!

Ford Fiesta

they are thatcham approved the renault ones, good enough imo.

cat 1 alarm immobiliser on Uk cars too.

top it all up with a silver disklok and you will be fine.